Sunday, April 19, 2009
ANWR- Joe
When Joe came in to talk about the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, I was admittedly already on his side, but I wondered how much of a difference the tundra really made in the grand scale of things? Aren't there more important things to be saving? Well the more I thought about it the more he went on and the more I thought about it I realized that it was important, but that didn't matter half as much as the fact that it's unnecessary to take oil from there in the first place. The amount of oil in this world is not unlimited and we are going to have to get off the oil standard sooner or later. Destroying any wild lands for the sake of our own procrastination is would be laughable were it not for the seriousness of the subject. NO LAND should be destroyed without just cause and an extension on our inevitable loss of fuel is not even close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment