Saturday, March 28, 2009
Oil-Dr. Thompson
OIL, wow, where do I even start. Oil is obviously one of the worlds precious resources, it's obviously running low and I believe that its over use is obviously a major factor in the destabilization of the worlds ecological balance. Like everyone else, I too am dependent on fossil fuels. I do my best to use as little as possible. I ride a motorcycle most of the time that gets 50 mpg and when I have to use a car, my 35 mpg toyota corolla isn't far behind. I, like much of America, am afraid of the time when we switch over. When gas stations are replaced by some other type of fuel, and we all have to buy new cars. I suppose it will be more gradual than I imagine but I still have difficulty seeing such a monumental change in our country. We're slow moving and I have a feeling it won't be as easy as some people believe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment