Friday, May 1, 2009

A Future in Green

Joe came in again to talk to us about career possibilities that might coincide with the planet's best interests such as the carpet company which has a massively effective program for recyceling used carpet right down to the glue and also the Sierra Nevada brewing company which also is a very green and efficient industry. These all appear to be great ideas but for me, I have a different path for myself in mind. I'm in school to be a fictional novelist. Now apart from making sure all my books are printed on recycled paper, the only real impact I can give is in my message. Joe didn't talk about careers like this but I feel like I can make as much if not more of a difference this way and I have no intention of changing it at this stage in my life. That is the career I will have and I will do my best to save to world in my own way. I encourage everyone to take their career of choice and do the same. Don't change what you're going to do, change the way you do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment